Terms & Conditions
Welcome to the Poko website (referred to below as “we”, “Poko”, “Website”, “Site”, “Company”). Poko (referred to below as "Poko", "we", "us" or "our") provides the services available on the website to you subject to the following terms and conditions.
Poko is a registered brand of Poko Group Innovations Ltd, McMahon Buildings, The Demesne, Dundalk, Co. Louth, Ireland, Company No. 702933.
Poko's payment systems are provided and managed by NV Products, Regent Street 207, W1B 3HH, VAT Number GB244662011, Registration Number - 10079330.
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your use of the site. By visiting www.pokocbd.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy. Please note that by accessing and using this website you are subject to the terms and conditions applicable for that website and we suggest that you consult such terms and conditions.
- By using our website, you accept that we will collect personal information you provide for the purposes of correct distribution of purchased items. By providing it you consent to it being used by Poko.
- The information we gather consists of name, address, telephone number, email and credit card details. Any other information you wish to provide is offered under your own discretion and by your own decision.
- By browsing our website we may collect data relating to your visit, such as pages viewed, amount of time spent on each page, the number of times each page is visited, interactions you have had on these pages.
- We may use this information for internal purposes only for assessing our business processes: enhancing the web site, business and marketing development.
- This information will only be used internally and not given out to anyone outside the company.
- Only with your permission may we use any information provided for any purposes from what it was originally intended (such as email marketing). We may disclose personal information to comply with any legal process or government request.
- Any information disclosed to us that is not requested is done at the customer’s initiative.
- We implement physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your personal information.
- Should any part of the company be sold you agree to transfer of this personal information.
- We may use third-party websites, such as Google Analytics, to assist us in the processing of any data we may collect. In any case, we assure you that we will carry out this work in a safe and responsible manner.
- We can not be held liable for any breach of security outside of our control. Despite all efforts, there is always a risk that security is breached. This is a reality of all internet use. Despite all our efforts, the personal information you submit is submitted at your own risk.
Ordering Products and Order Acceptance
- By clicking on the confirm order button you place your order request for goods from the website. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions. Once you have placed your order, we will send you an acknowledgement providing you with a payment reference and the value of your order, which has been debited from your credit/debit card.
- If you require any information regarding your order(s) please contact us at email@example.com.
- We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, or we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or if we identify a product or pricing error.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order we will contact you by email advising you of this.
We take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions, and product prices appearing on the website are accurate at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. This may not always be up to date. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy. We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing products on the website. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law or due to certain limitations encountered through the mechanics of the website, we cannot guarantee that product descriptions, colours or other content available on the website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Price & Payments
- All prices indicated for products on the website are exclusive of delivery charges. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct.
- We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered and delivery charges as set out in the Delivery.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where a product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognized by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- Payments can be made by any of the methods specified in the Payment section of this website and payments will be debited and cleared from your account as set out in the Payment section of this website.
- We can not be held liable for any delays due to card validation checks.
Transference of Property Ownership
We shall retain the legal ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you. All products we may supply you are for personal use only and can not be re-sold.
Delivery and Acceptance
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours after receipt of order.
- Orders should be delivered within 3 - 5 working days after receipt of order. Any delivery time-scales quoted to you are indicative only.
- All orders must be signed for on receipt. Delivered in normal working hours. If this is not possible you may want to give us an alternative address.
- To view shipping and delivery costs click here.
- Poko does not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party. As soon as you have received the goods, you will assume all risk of the goods.
Upon receipt of the goods, you must inspect the goods and you will be deemed to have accepted the goods unless you notify us that you have cancelled the order and/or you return the goods in accordance with the Returns Procedures (see below). If no such action is taken, we shall not be obliged to accept any rejection of the goods at a later date. Your statutory rights are not affected. If you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you when an order is received, please contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All goods can be exchanged or refunded that have been unopened or unused within 14 days of receipt. We can not refund or exchange any used or opened goods for hygiene reasons. To make a return email us email@example.com with the following information: - order reference number - the reason for return - whether you require a refund or exchange. We will issue you a returns authorisation number, after which you can return the unopened goods with the returns authorisation number attached. Please send to: The Distribution Centre | Learoyd Road| New Romney Kent | TN28 8XU | UK We regret we cannot refund any postage charges incurred if you have changed your mind about your purchase.
Any cancellation must be made within 24 hours. To notify us please email to firstname.lastname@example.org the word cancellation and order number in the subject section. If your cancellation after we have dispatched the goods, please follow the process outlined in Returns Procedure. Your statutory rights are not affected. We regret we can not refund any postage charges incurred if you have changed your mind once the goods have been dispatched.
If you have any queries in respect of the goods, suggestions or questions relating to the website and /or products please contact us on 012118467 or if you wish to contact us via email contact us at email@example.com.
Limited LiabilityThe provisions of this section relate to the use of this website only and do not affect the statutory rights of consumers or any other rights granted by us in connection with the purchase of our goods on this website. 1. The material displayed on our site is provided on an "as is" basis without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude.
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- Loss of income or revenue
- Loss of business.
- Loss of profits or contracts.
- Loss of anticipated savings.
- Loss of data.
- Loss of goodwill.
- Wasted management or office time; and
- For any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- In relation to all content available on the website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, and buttons, we grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access and make personal use of the website. This limited licence does not include the right to: (i) frame or utilise framing techniques to enclose the website or any portion thereof; (ii) modify or download the website or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content); (iii) make any use of the website or its Content other than personal use; (iv) create any derivative work based upon either the website or its Content; (v) collect account information for the benefit of another party; (vi) use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilising our name or the Trademarks; or (vii) use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
- We also grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to create a hyperlink to the homepage of the website for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our website (i) may link to, but not replicate, our Content; (ii) may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products; (iii) may not misrepresent its relationship with us; (iv) may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content that is lawful and appropriate for all ages; (v) may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions; (vi) may not use any Trademark without express written permission; and (vii) may not link to any page of the website other than the home page. We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link. Any unauthorised use by you of the website terminates the limited licence set forth in this clause 2 without prejudice to any other remedy provided by applicable law.
All content available on the website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of Poko Group Innovations Ltd, its affiliates, partners or licensors, and is protected by copyright laws. The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are the registered and unregistered marks of Poko, its affiliates, licensors or partners, and are protected by trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by Poko, its affiliates, partners or licensors that appear on the site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us. Except, as set forth in the Limited Licence in Section 2 above, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trademarks, nor any other portion of the site may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in whole or in part, for any purpose without Poko’s prior written consent.
We are not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to or from the site. Links appearing on the site are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us, our affiliates or our partners of the referenced content, product, service, or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk. We are in no way responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, off-site pages or any other sites linked to or from the site, nor do we assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, content, products, or services of such pages and sites, including, without limitation, their privacy statements and terms and conditions. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-site pages and other sites that you visit.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from any third-party claim, action, or demand resulting from any unauthorised use of the site by you. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable legal fees, resulting from your use of software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or any other action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
Changes to Website Terms
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change the website terms at any time by posting the changes on the site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the site. Your continued use of the site constitutes your agreement to all such website Terms. We may, with or without prior notice, terminate any of the rights granted by these website Terms. You shall comply immediately with any termination or other notice, including, as applicable, by ceasing all use of the site.
Risk warnings - Side effects of CBD may include
- Decreased appetite