Curated just in time for the festive season, our Timeless Skincare Gift Set offers a fresh take on must-have skincare. Featuring three essential Poko products, these products fit perfectly into anyone’s skincare routine. Whether you’re stuck for Secret Santa, want to treat your favourite cousin, or simply want something for yourself, this gift set will have you at the top of the nice list!
- Features three superstar products: Correcting Eye Cream, Soothing Serum, and Regenerating Collagen Moisturiser
- Cruelty-free; a great gift for your favourite vegan!
- Products work together to tackle inflammation and signs of ageing.
For dry, normal and oily skin
dull skin, anti-ageing, blemishes, and dryness
A selection of anti-ageing powerhouse products
Our Timeless Skincare Gift Set consists of our Correcting Eye Cream, Regenerating Collagen Moisturiser, and Soothing Serum. While our products work well individually, they’re unstoppable when used together. In fact, this exclusive combination works to tackle signs of ageing. Our Correcting Eye Cream and Regenerating Collagen Moisturiser operate in tandem, addressing wrinkles and fine lines. Paired with our Soothing Serum, the combination can promote healthier skin, an even skin tone, and a more youthful complexion.
A truly timeless, versatile gift
In all the uncertainty, skincare really is the gift that keeps on giving. It’ll encourage the recipient to hit pause on the highs and lows of life, and take some time for themselves. These all-natural ingredients work for every skin type, too. This means you don’t have to worry about their skin type or concerns. Show someone you care, and that you’re thinking about them. This Christmas, say it with skincare (and a truly timeless gift).
Fits seamlessly into an established skincare routine
Consisting of three crucial skincare products, the Timeless Skincare Gift Set can be used as a routine itself. However, if you’re buying it for your favourite skincare enthusiast, fear not. These products fit seamlessly into a skincare routine. After all, who doesn’t need a good-quality eye cream that actually works? During winter, another moisturiser won’t go amiss, either. Why not tackle redness, inflammation, and that St. Stephen’s Day breakout with Poko’s Soothing Serum? Working hand in hand with their other must-haves, our Timeless Gift Set will soon be embedded among their skincare faves.
Correcting Eye Cream-
- Aloe Vera juice: Our Correcting Eye Cream contains only the most gentle natural emollients. This keeps the delicate skin under your eyes hydrated, without weighing it down. Here, aloe vera juice plays a multi-purpose role: hydrating the skin, while protecting it from UV damage.
- Oat silk: Known for its anti-inflammatory properties, oat silk helps keep puffiness at bay. It’s the perfect addition to an eye cream, as it leaves you bright-eyed – even after a long night. It also helps soothe redness and irritation, tackling textured skin and itchiness.
Regenerating Collagen Moisturiser-
- Olive oil: An all-natural emollient, olive oil locks moisture into the skin, giving it a chance to rehydrate from the inside out. It’s also an excellent option for people with sensitive skin; its natural oils resemble the skin’s natural serum, so it’s non-comedogenic.
- Matrixyl 3000: Look no further than Matrixyl 3000 for that much-needed collagen boost. This synthetic peptide is completely skin-safe. What’s even better is that it works to boost the skin’s collagen levels. By doing this, it tackles fine lines and wrinkles, adding elasticity to the skin.
- Aloe vera powder: Aloe vera contains a selection of skin-loving enzymes, that help protect the skin from free radical damage. In this concentrated form, it’s extra-effective. It infuses the skin with vitamins B, C, and E, protecting and healing long after application. It also helps soothe breakouts and redness, leaving the skin soft and your complexion calm.
- Tea tree oil: When diluted, tea tree oil can work wonders on the skin. In our Soothing Serum, it works to tackle current and future breakouts, addressing inflammation at the root of the problem. It also helps supports healing, especially when it comes to acne scars and hyperpigmentation!